|Language||Price RON *||Price EUR *|
|Romanian ⇔ English||20||6|
|Romanian ⇔ Italian||20||6|
|Romania ⇔ Japanese**||70||16|
|Italian ⇔ English||30||7|
*The prices expressed are valid for a page of 2,000 characters with spaces and for a document with an average level of difficulty, delivered in an editable format that does not need additional formatting. The final price will be communicated to you in written, after you have sent to me the document to be translated, using the e-mail address email@example.com (or using the contact form).
Moreover, considering the following criteria, the price may increase:
- the difficulty of the document to be translated exceeds the average level;
- the format is PDF, JPG etc, which involves additional editing;
- short delivery term considering the number of pages to be translated;
- low legibility level (such as the labour books released in Romania);
or may be negotiated:
- the existence of a collaboration contract between the company you represent and the one whose sole director I am;
- more than 30 pages (2000 characters with spaces per page);
- low level of difficulty (such as the certificate of birth, of marriage).
For the translations from Italian into English or from English into Italian, the price is of 30 RON/page of 2,000 characters with spaces, in compliance with the same criteria as above.
**The price is expressed for a page in Japanese that includes 600 kanji.
- the company you represent needs the translation of some documents;
- the translator of the company you represent is not available;
- there is the need to have a collaboration contract for translations;
- there is the need to have some documents to be translated in order to submit them to the Tribunal in Romania or to any Court in Romania;
- there is the need to have translations directly into/from Italian from/into English;
or in any case when you need translations,,
Good quality translations at attractive prices.